Contract Analyst | Marshall Denning | Sofia, Bulgaria | 2019 – Now
• Advising on contract types and legal / commercial implications. Doing legal research and contract interpretation.
• Supporting transactions, claims and variations. Making change control notices and contract amendments.
Site Manager | IQVIA | Sofia, Bulgaria | 2016 – 2019
• Independently negotiated contracts and budgets, ran payments, archived essential documentation and trained staff.
IT Specialist | MSD | Sofia, Bulgaria | 2014 – 2016
• Solved Word / Excel / Outlook / SAP and expense report issues, wrote accurate reports, followed up on issues.
Webmaster | PANGEA Travel | Arnhem, the Netherlands | 2013 – 2014
• Improved the website user-friendliness and ranking in search engines. Designed a new branding style and layout.
Supervisor | Hotel Van der Valk | Tiel, the Netherlands | 2008 – 2014
• Retained guest relationships during the hotel's breakfast hours, lunch and during evenings in the bar area.
Assistant Manager | Albatross Travel | Bucharest, Romania | Internship 2012
• Researched company processes, delivered rental cars, guided a bus of tourists through the capital city in Spanish.
Supervisor | Hotel Park Inn by Radisson | Antwerp, Belgium | Internship 2011
• Prepared work schedules. Supervised the housekeeping team. Handled payments, calls, and checked in/out guests.
Cafeteria Manager | Résidence Château Cazalères | Daumazan-sur-Arize, France | Internship 2010
• Oversaw employees and food production, as well as the terrace and pool area.
• Ensured that cafeteria operations followed all sanitation and health regulations.
2013 - Bachelor of Business Administration, TIO University of Applied Science, Utrecht, the Netherlands
• International Tourism Management.
• Minor International Business.
2020 - Global Diplomacy, University of London, Certified online course
2020 - CPR / AED / First Aid Certification, First Aid Bulgaria, Training
2019 - Safety and Security in the Field trainings, United Nations, Certified online course