• Advising clients on legal and financial implications of international business deals and contracts. Main sectors are IT, public sector and government.
• Negotiating contracts with large client firms directly on behalf of the business.
• Independently executed over sixty contracts. Trained staff on protocols. Mentored three junior colleagues on projects.
• Calculated payments, processed invoices and ran payment cycles. Managed vendors, created purchase orders.
• Solved hundreds of Word / Excel / Outlook / SAP and expense report issues that clients were facing.
• Reported production outages in high detail. Escalated these to ensure continuation of production.
• Held a usability test with 40 clients and interviewed field experts. Improved website user-friendliness and data safety.
• Graphically designed branding trademarks and expanded business by designing a website for luxury tours.
Supervisor | Hotel Van der Valk | Tiel, the Netherlands | 2008 – 2014
• Retained guest relationships during the hotel's breakfast hours, lunch and during evenings in the bar area.