• TO THE CONTACT FORM
Or send an email to email@example.com.
• Some information about me.
• Check out the reviews of my services.
• Contact me through the contact form for enquiries.
• Travel smart. Get prepared with advice and opinions at a low rate. Have a relaxed trip later on. Get to places you'd normally never see. Ask me specific destination / travel advice or just get inspiration where to go and when. I specialized in Eastern Europe. I do not work for free. Send an enquiry and you will receive a quote, which can be paid through PayPal or Revolut.
• Get a fully designed itinerary for your trip. These are paid separately from the consultations. Rates are upon request. Check the travel page on this website for first-hand advice that you can pull some ideas from, so you have a sense of what you want beforehand.
• For an email consultation - fill out the Contact form below and mention 'consult' in the subject line as a reference. You'll receive a reply with a quote which you can then accept, before an invoice is sent. Consultation is after payment.
• I'm educated to hand out travel advice, as well as fully designed itineraries. Likewise, I can do bookings and arrange transport. Check out my Resume or Course program to review my previous experience. The university keeps receiving the highest rates for tourism education in The Netherlands.
• I am most certainly able to give you first-hand advice on moving abroad, re-building life in other countries several times and all the challenges that come with it.
• Two of my books touch upon topics such as mental health, anxiety, loneliness, finding balance in the mind and some questions of life. I can answer questions / give opinions, yet am in no way a mental health professional or psychologist. Seek licensed advice elsewhere. The third book is a photo album of abandoned buildings in Bulgaria. Should you want to receive a preview of the books, use the contact form and mention the title (Short stories, Darko, Photo book) including 'preview' in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in my work.